FAB Story - Monika Ranabhat

It was a great pleasure to meet such disciplined and motivated circle of people at Fab school, Pokhara. Their warm hospitality was absolutely breathtaking. I feel grateful for allowing me the opportunity to share my experience as a social activist in front of such enthusiastic students. Their energy, discipline, hunger for the knowledge and eagerness to learn amazed me. I often feel as if I learn more than the participants do. The peaceful environment, friendly and kind behavior of the students and the staffs of the school was the thing which fascinated me the most. I truly appreciate the invaluable experience I had at Fab school Pokhara. 

Monika Ranabhat
Province coordinator 
Nepal Youth Counsil 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Story - Srijan Budha Magar

Fabulous Journey from Eastern Nepal to Global Food Trendsetter- Nabin Chamlagain

FAB School - A sense of pure hospitality vocational training