FAB Story- Rezon Dhungana (Darshan)


I describe Gate Vocational FAB School as a token of paradise on earth. Located in a very silent place right outside the main markets of Pokhara, GATE Vocational is a place with a recreational as well as refreshing environment. And when I am talking about GATE Vocational, I can't forget to mention the food and the hospitality there. Even a normal food has a great GATE Punch. And the feeling of hospitality starts right before you enter the gate of GATE Vocational. The serving techniques, the venue itself triggers the crave to be there time and again. If anyone would ask me to rate GATE out of 10, I would rate it 11.

Rezon Dhungana( Darshan) 
Founder, 
SochCraft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Story - Srijan Budha Magar

Fabulous Journey from Eastern Nepal to Global Food Trendsetter- Nabin Chamlagain

FAB School - A sense of pure hospitality vocational training