FAB STORY - Smriti Baral


0n Jan 2020,  I was invited as a Guest Speaker for a day at GATE Vocational FAB school Located at Chorepatan, Pokhara. Every Friday is named as a fantastic Friday there. 
I was introduced to the new batch of the school that was recently enrolled. The very first thing I noticed about the school was the hospitality, The hospitality offered by those students cannot be expressed into words. So much serious about their works. Another beautiful thing which catches my eyes was that ,they were so happy with what they were doing. Most of the time, students don't feel happy about what they are doing out of their education but the case was very different there. They seem to be very happy about what they were learning. The implementation of education in practical life was clearly reflected in the way they were working.
Apart from this, the environment of the school is quite relaxing. Taking education in such a beautiful natural place is very important for everyone. while I started giving my lecture, I  found a sense of good listener in each of the students there. This shows how much they are into learning new things out of people's stories/Experiences. Hence, my experience was a quite good meeting and sharing somethings to those students. 

Smriti Baral 
CEO, 
Marching Yak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Story - Srijan Budha Magar

Fabulous Journey from Eastern Nepal to Global Food Trendsetter- Nabin Chamlagain

FAB School - A sense of pure hospitality vocational training